Black Earth Teppan
Introducing the Black Earth Teppan (Teppanyaki) Grill. Combining a back yard fire place with a versatile flat top cooking surface creates a perfect location to gather, socialize and of course cook some fantastic food.
The Black Earth Teppan features a beautiful, rustic COR-TEN weathering steel for the base that we pre-patina at the factory combined with a 1/2″ (13 mm) thick carbon steel cook surface. The two position swing-in direct sear cook surface adds an additional level of versatility to the Teppan.
- Temperature range: Pick your best hardwood and see what happens
- Grilling Surface: 700 Square Inches (primary grill surface)
- Grilling Surface: 140 Square Inches (direct sear station)
- Ignition: Pile some wood in and start it up!
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Grate Material: 1/2″ Carbon Steel
- Made in Manitoba, Canada
- Free Shipping
Note: Only ships to Canada and The Continental United States.